A+ Blinds, a family-owned business serving the Fort Worth, TX area, is equipped to help you choose and install the perfect shutter for your home, office, or commercial establishment.
Shutters are a timeless classic commonly referred to as Plantation Shutters that really become like a piece of furniture in your home or business. They add a distinct view that does not require any other window treatment to make that statement…meaning you don’t need a valance or draperies around the windows…but if you want to add that much more flair or style…go for it… it is all in what your vision is. We use several manufacturers for our shutter projects that allow us to find the right frame, louver size, customer cutouts for molding, latches, handles and window cranks, as well as stock paint or stain colors or even custom paint and stains to match. Want that classic plantation shutter look but have a little more modern design we have a cool Aluminum shutter that comes in a few different finishes.
Composite Shutters (Fauxwood Shutters) – Made of a poly resin product these shutters are durable and long lasting. Ideally, these are great for possible wet/humid areas like a bathroom or kitchen, but what makes them great is the color fast material will last time. Most of these composite shutters are 2.5” or 3.5”.
Wood Shutters – Wood shutters are a warmer look where they are painted or stained these have many more endless color option versus a faux wood or composite shutter. Wood shutters typically can go wider distances with a single panel than a composite shutter because the material is lighter. In some cases, and depending on the manufacturer we have some very custom shutters that will go as wide as 42 or even 50” wide. We offer these shutters in 2.5", 3.5” and even 4.5” louvers, custom paint finishes like sandblasted, distressed, high gloss, hidden tilts, arch and eyebrow tops, specialty shapes, much, much, more….
Vinyl Shutters - The Vinyl shutters offer a twist on a composite shutter…they too are durable and easily repaired if ever damaged, they too will with stand weather and sun, great in wet areas too. Matter of fact if your shutters are dusty and you don’t want to wipe them down the panels easily lift off take them outside and hose them off. While colors and frame choices are more limited this is the only shutter that has a 30 yr Manufacturer Guarantee.
Factors to Consider When Choosing the Best Type of Indoor Shutters for Your Needs
The choice and selection of indoor shutters depend largely on the following design, functional, and aesthetic considerations, whether for installation or replacement:
- The style of your house. Let us know your preferences, but for purposes of style and consistency, we will suggest certain styles that will be appropriate to the design of your house.
- The size of your windows. Our shutters are manufactured custom to fit your windows no matter what size.
- The location you’re in. The choice and selection of indoor shutters depend on where you’re living, the need for security and privacy, actual weather conditions, climate, wind direction, and prevailing sunlight.
- The purpose you have in mind. We will recommend the right shutters based on the features or requirements you have for your home, office, or commercial establishment.
- The budget you’re working with. We will work with the budget you have allotted for your needs and will give you the very best service and quality we are known for in the Fort Worth, TX area.
Contact A+ Blinds today for an in-home evaluation and professional estimate.